General information and benefits
The slimline sealing washer is a bimaterial seal made of a metal washer and a vulcanized rubber lip.
- Lower permeability
- Better sealing performance
- No groove machining required – savings on the connector total cost
- Easy assembly on the line
- No risk of damaging the seal during assembly
- Lower level of warranty cases
- Poka-Yoke thanks to the color compound
The Slimline sealing washer is a sealing solution for axial application in HVAC connection as an alternative to radial O-Ring sealing (automotive A/C connectors). They work with both types of refrigerants: R134a and R1234yf.