The R-type O-ring is a circular ring with a round cross-section which ensures the sealing for all types of fluids and gas.
All compounds and parts are developed and manufactured in our plants, using the highest standards in the industry.
In addition to the O-Ring:
- Coatings and surface treatments
- Traceability by Micro-Engraving
- Wide range of standard dimensions on stock
- International dimensional standards (AS568, BS1806, ISO3601, LJF Bague R…)
- Specific developments of O-Rings for your projects
- Wide range of compounds : EPDM, FKM, NBR, HNBR, ACM, AEM, FFKM, Butyl, Silicone, fluorosilicone….
- Compounds with food, drinking water, gas, and Oil&Gas approvals
- Hardness of 50 to 98 Shore
- Temperatures from -50°C to +250°C
- Resists high vacuum pressures up to 2 000 bars
- Specific cleanliness requirements