Bulatex® is a complete range of EPDM foams that are perfectly adapted for applications involving protection, sealing, acoustic insulation, or wedging.
To guarantee the highest level of quality, the process is fully integrated, from material development in our Hutchinson Corporate Research and Innovation Center, to the production of our EPDM foams at our French facility.
In addition, most of our converting plants are located near our customers, which helps minimizing our environmental footprint and meeting ecological requirements.
As a supplier of both closed and open cell foams, we can offer a broad range of technical characteristics. This allows us to deliver solutions to all industrial markets, and to meet most product environment constraints.
The O-Ring is a circular ring with a round cross-section which ensures the sealing for all types of fluids and gas.
All compounds and parts are developed and manufactured in our plants, using the highest standards in the industry.
- Closed and/or open cell foams
- Fire resistance: FMVSS 302 compliant
- Temperature range: from -50 to +150°C
- Low thermal conductivity: ~0.035 W/m °C
- Density: from 50 kg/m3 to 750 kg/m3
- Load-bearing capacities: from 2 kPa to 1,500 kPa
- Optimal performance in: acoustic, air / dust / water-tightness, wedging, counterforce applications & anti-vibration
- Delivered formats: in sets, rolls, or per unit // Material: blocks, sheets, rolls