Dymeo® is an innovative absolute rotary sensor. It allows to control rotary motions very accurately or to measure instantaneous speeds.
Its inductive technology, based on eddy currents, guarantees insensitivity to low-frequency stray magnetic fields.
Thanks to an optimized design that takes into account the sensor’s environment, Dymeo® can be integrated into each application and customer system.
The robustness of the Dymeo® sensor makes it suitable for all kinds of applications even in demanding markets such as aerospace, automotive, defence, railway, medical…
- Contactless inductive technology
- Absolute sensor, «True-power-on»
- Measuring range from 0 to 360°
- Resolution up to 24 bits
- Mechanical angular position accuracy : ± 0.02°
- Latency <5 µs
- Refresh rate up to 100 kHz
- Rotation speed up to 100 000 rpm
- Insensitive to low frequency interference fields <150 kHz
- Power consumption < 0.8 Watt (30 mA/24 VDC)
- Temperature range from -40 to +150°C
- Automotive & Trucks